Wallets are often a very basic necessity that femmes easily overlook. I've been reluctantly lugging around a rather dull one myself since my tomboy wallet died not very long ago; I was - and still am, I think - on a men's wallet kick this year, though I haven't quite yet found a replacement. It feels a little naughty and subversive to carry one instead of a girly wallet, in addition to the fact that it's ever so slightly more practical and compact!
Alas, a lovely friend of mine bemoaned today that hers is in stitches and she's on the hunt for something well made, preferably leather and not in black, for at or under $150, which is a reasonable enough request. I looked around for what I imagined would be stylish and long-lasting pieces any gal would love.
Above are some of my top picks, the details can be found below:
- See by Chloe Tassel Wallet, $158
- Hobo International Lauren Fringe Wallet, $148
- Lodis Celestial Large Ballet Wallet in Berry, $96
- Matt & Nat 'Helios Stellar' Wallet in Blue, $48 (vegan)
- Hobo International Nancy Wallet in Stone, $98
- Lodis Celestial Large Ballet Wallet in Marine, $96
- Hobo International Lauren Summit Wallet in Berry, $118
- Matt & Nat 'Tadeo' Stud Wallet in Bone, $48 (vegan)
- Matt & Nat 'Tadeo' Stud Wallet in Magenta, $48 (vegan)
- Hobo International Robin Patent Leather Wallet in Mulberry, $78