The other day I saw a blogger who added little descriptions to an Instagram recap, and I thought that was quite clever. Let's try it! (And if you're on Instagram and would like to follow me, I'm at - you guessed it - fitforafemme)
Left to right, top to bottom:
1. Tonight was the petite's Black & White Ball at school - last dance of the year - here's her outfit. She looked so beautiful and happy!
2. Sleepy-faced on a Saturday morning.
3. The knockout view atop Tank Hill in San Francisco on Mother's Day.
4. A lacy white dress of mine.
5. Waiting for Rufus Wainwright to come onstage at the Fox Theater in Oakland.
6. Went through some old photos while packing up the garage and found this one of my mother - I still have this dress!
7. Sometimes you just need donuts. With sprinkles.
8. En route to the Rufus show, wearing the white dress in #4 - I've got to do a proper post in that one. It's so delicate and pretty.
9. Something else I stumbled across whilst packing!
10. Sunning by the pool while we still can...
11. Did you know that I used to be a Girl Scout? I was even a troop leader for a while!
12. Aside from patriotic clothing, white shoes scream Memorial Day. I love this new pair for the stain-resistant patent leather and extra-thick heel.
I've got a proper few posts in the works, but I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend. As much as we'd love a minibreak, there's just so much to do here at home! I hope we're able to catch the Golden Gate Anniversary fireworks on Sunday night, though. Fingers crossed!